Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Aloha ♥


I smile because I am still alive.

Aloha

Last day of school seems to be kinda bored. Jenny went home early. Me, Jiayi and Tiing had breakfast together. We sat on the usual place. That place suddenly reminds me of Zhi Qi. Then, we do nothing, except for chat chat and chat. haizz....

Today I went down to the swimming pool with Marcus. I sat beside the pool. It's so windy because it just rained in the afternoon. Feeling the fresh air was awesome. I took a deep breathe, starting to realize that I m running out of time. 1 more month to say bye, perhaps? Haiz, two months is not long and not short. But feels like it's gonna be really long for me.

I had a violin replacement class today. Miss Jamie said my sight reading improved! YAY! so happy leh.xD hehe^^ Oh yeah, btw, I am going to Penang with my family this Friday. Daddy signed up for a marathon race there. I am gonna be the photographer again ♥ Gonna cheer for him too!

Wonder why am I feeling lonely? Nobody find me chat lehh... Marcus and daddy watching Asean game badminton open, mum went to bed. I am doing nothing here... I miss my smileys today too


Love,
Yan yan

3 comments:

  1. i love your picha. :D it's nice. sometimes, it is good to learn to be independent. one person doesn't lonely. :) it's time when you can think, it's the time for your ownself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yea, thx.D I mjiss u larh, dint sms me i like not guan leh. But i will try more to be alone now, jia you!! hehe^^ Me sayang orh.xD

    ReplyDelete