Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hola ♥

Hola
(means Hello in Spanish.xD)

I woke up really late yesterday. Nobody call me to wake up. I spend my whole morning lying on my bed. I had funny dream. Dunno what dream, I forgotten. I ate breakfast at 11, it was really late!

Afternoon, me and mummy was shopping for winter clothes. I wore Tiing's favourite long flower-ish dress., feels a little weird, but i think it's fine though. We shopped for the whole day. Finally, managed to buy my long johns, 2 coats, a scarf, a hand glove, a hat, some turtle neck clothes and an Italian dictionary. haha... Dont ask me about the price, I couldnt bare to see it myself too. Thanks, mummy

I am going to Penang tomorrow, will be back on Tuesday. Hope it will be a nice vacation for me and my family. I am going there to eattttttttttttttttttt! haha.xP

I am currently very angry with Marcus... He's very very very irritating la! Haiz. Mummy is watching Badminton now. I have only half an hour to blog. This is a torture!



My teddy bear hand glove. Cute?xD



My blue colour strawberry scarf. Love it





My Italian Dictionary. Gonna use it in Italy orh! xP




Sometimes things cannot
be explained because
I can only feel them in
my heart. Maybe, I still
don't understand love

Love,
Yan yan

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! your hand glove, scarf and everything are so cuteeeeeeeee! super kawaii xD hahaas

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, me like it too! So cute hor?xP like time so fast lehh. Clothes n stuff also buy jor, 1 more month i gotta fly le...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, it's cute. :) time flies. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei wei, why your blogging style so me de? xD
    soh pohhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete