Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ello ♥

Ello, this is my new bloggie. hehe^^

Will be going to Italy very soon. I have only one more month to prepare. Miss me orh.xD haha... This is my first post. Nothing much, just a blog with a childish title. 'Away from home' seems a little funny though. haha! Anyway, cant wait to blog more about my next destination, Italy. I am glad to said that I have a guaranteed placement in from AFS Italy. I really want to meet all my facebook buddies, Sinnye, Eng Seng, and Faizan... All of us had been waiting long enough. I still dint receive any calls from my host family. And i seriously have no idea who are them! Haha, so excited la me~ But I really do hope that my host family allow me to use computer, because I cant live without my friends and family! They are super important for me! haha^^

Just bought a phone 2 days ago... I love it ♥. Dint expect mum said 'yes' ,cz it's actually over budget la~ haha^^ so happy. Today I am quite hyper. Maybe it's because I dont think so much anymore. It's time to run away and get back my spirits ♥. I am over with it. Stay strong, darling.
I changed a lot this year.


Maybe it's time stop to changing and be my true self. ♥


Playing around with my phone camera, this is something I edited.
So swt hor?



Love,
yanyan

2 comments: