Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Excited. Crazy. Happy. Touched.


History class.xD Have Malacca in it... Cool!


Today is my happiest day in Italy.

Morning, I went to school and I am glad to tell you guys that I had made a presentation about Malaysia!! My lovely classmates were really interested about the differences in Malaysia and their country... They were really curious and they even asked me lots of question. I introduced to them about Malaysia's culture, history, lifestyle, people, religion, school education system....etc. hehe.xD They are kind shocked when they realise the differences. Finally, I had done with my mission here. It cheers me up a lot because I felt so nice and proud to talk about my country! Malaysia BOLEH!

Well, in the afternoon, I went shopping with Sara, Lori, Marco and Camilla in IGIGLI shopping complex. It's name, IGIGLI is really hard to pronounce... and funny. I took a long time to learn how to say that word. haha.xD



Me, Lori and Sara's shoe.xD hehe^^

As I said in the previous post, I want to buy a new camera. And yes, today I went there to buy it. The price of the Nikon D3100 Camera is 597€. But my budget is only 500€. Thus, I decided not to buy so expensive one. Then, something very unexpected happened. My lovely friends gave me a surprise that they will sponsor me the to buy the camera as a gift!! My god, at first, I don't dare to accept it because it is not good to do like that... But then, they kept on saying that they want to sponsor me. Plus, they had already planned it earlier. I never expect that at all! They really surprised me. I felt so happy and I was totally speechless. They really sayang me a lot.xD I am EXTREMELY happy! Guys, really thank you a lot! It's not about the money it worth, but it's about their initiative to give me this surprise. I really appreciate what they did for me, because this surprise worth priceless. I was so touched and I almost cry... I am SO SO SO happy! Special thanks for friends who sponsored me: Lori, Sara, Marco, Camilla, Riccardo, Francessca, Johny... and a few friends that I don't remember. But most importantly, THANK YOU DADDY!!! I love you so much! I really love this gift! hehe.xD




This is my new camera! Nikon D3100.xD


Back home, after dinner, Lori helped me to fix my camera and Papa taught me how to use this type of camera. He was really excited because he loved photography and he had a very old type of nikon camera which is super nice! He just showed me all his camera gadgets. It's beautiful. I am happy that he enjoyed explaining his photography knowledge to me. Maybe tomorrow, I will start to use the camera because I am charging the battery now...




Lori, helping me to fix it...


Excited. Crazy. Happy. Touched.
I am lucky that I happened to be in here.
Life is beautiful and full of hopes.

Love,
Yan yan

No comments:

Post a Comment