Sunday, January 9, 2011

IL BORRO


What can you feel in this picture? It is just a normal picture.
But if you look at it with another perspective, this picture has a meaning.
The meaning is
'I was doing home chores while enjoying the sceneries'.




Ciao ciao.xD

To all my lovely readers,

Well, I am very happy today! haha. The first reason is because Daddy told me to buy a new Digital Nikon Lens camera here in Italy as I had scored good result in my PMR, for what he had promised me. YAY! Thank you so much Daddy! I love you.xD Tomorrow, after school, Lori will bring me to a camera shop to search for my new camera. Just now we were discussing about what camera I want to buy... I am so excited! Hope I will be able to find a camera I like.

Ok, the second reason I am happy is because I went to IL BORRO with Papa, Mamma, and Sara today. IL BORRO is so beautiful. We had fun there. I managed to capture lots of picture there. The weather is fantastic today, cold but sunny. I like :D haha.



On the way to IL BORRO.




I had never seen so many trees without leave before...



Guess what is this??
Actually, this is a swimming pool.xD Cool right? I think this wimming pool and the Universal studio's swimming pool can fight leh... haha.xD



Beautiful sceneries in IL BORRO


Sorry, I did not find a nice picture of me with the sceneries... So, I decided not to put my ugly pictures here. hehe.xD Scusa^^


After that, we went to eat ice-cream! This shop is special because the ice cream are hand made, not by machine. Ice cream in Italy is tasty.xD I ordered my ice cream's flavour: chocolate, milk cream and blue berry....


Gelato. Yummy!

Reached back home at 7pm. Tired.Today mamma cook Pizza again. It's delicious though. Sara and I enjoyed Mamma's Pizza very much. Frankly, I like to eat Pizza that mamma cook more than eating pizza outside. haha.xD I am eating a lot these days and it sucks because I am going to be fat. I am expecting to gain weight here...

Tommorow, school starts.xD
Honestly, I don't like schooling in here because I don't understand what the teachers are talking about. They speak in Italiano and I will just sit there and do nothing. Bored. But, I hope I will get to do my presentation about Malaysia in the school because I really hope to communicate with the students there and meet more new friends. In the same time, spread my country's culture to everybody as much as I can.

I am currently searching for my Camera. Haizzz.... I really don't know which one to buy. Maybe Daddy will get some recommendation from his friend and SMS me the camera's modal later.
Wait... wait... wait...
*photo taken by Krystle*


The most beautiful things
in the world cannot
be seen or touched.
They must be felt by heart.


Love,
Yan yan

No comments:

Post a Comment