Friday, January 7, 2011

I met the world.

Some people make the world special just by being in it. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Well, today is kinda bored for me. This morning I went to buy school bus ticket with Sara and Mamma as school is starting soon. The bus ticket is so expensive! It's 32€ for a month! Means is around RM130 for school bus! WOW. I think it's because the car fuel is very very expensive in Italy. Their petrol oil is 1.30€ per litre. Means it's like RM5.40 per litre! I am shocked to know that...


My bus ticket.xD 32€!



Yesterday night, I went to AFS Intercutura in Arezzo to have a dinner. There are quite a few AFS student from different country had arrived there with their host family. They were really curious about me as I am the only Asian girl there... They asked me numerous question and I felt happy that I can understand a little what they said. But I still answered them with English because I still cannot speak well. For now, I can only speak a word but I cannot do a phrase or a sentence in Italiano. So, I have to work hard in my Italiano in order to communicate with them. I love my spirit now. Sara, Lori, and Papa are my Italiano teacher... Thanks to them! Mamma cannot speak English at all, thus I seriously cannot communicate with her. Aiya... will try my best!


AFS students and their families.... Playing Taboo.

After chatting with so many host families and AFS student, I met a German girl, Sofia Sturm. She had been staying with her host family for 4 months and she can speak Italiano very good! I really hope I can be like her... She is very nice and friendly. We chatted a lot as she can undertand English well. She is also going to school in Montevarchi, which is just near to our house here. I hope I will get to see her one day before I go back to Malaysia. It's so amazing that I met her in Italy but we both came from another different country. Maybe this is fate... I also met an AFS student from Sri lanka. He is the only Asian boy there, just like me... haha.xD As I know, he had been staying in Italy for 8 years with his father. Thus, he speaks fluet Italiano.



These are AFS students from Arezzo. (*except for Lori)

They played Taboo, which is a game that you must be good in Italiano in order to communicate. I couldn't join them as I do not understand Italiano very much. I have a fear with this game. It makes me got really bored... because I couldn't play it. Luckily, there are still so many delicious food for me to eat. I drank a lot of coca cola and ate a lot of chocolate. I love chocolates in Italy so much. It's so tasty! I ate a lot yesterday... I am going to be very fat when I go back to Malaysia.


After the dinner, we went home. I went to bed quite early yesterday night because I did not go out with Lori and Sara. I was really tired because I had communicate with so many different people from different country today.

The world is so funny, it made us met each other for no reason.


*Photo taken by Krystle*






How I wish the time can be slower?
I closed my eyes and yesterday was gone,
and it will never turn back in life.


Love,
Yan yan

No comments:

Post a Comment