Sunday, January 16, 2011

Realise.


(* photo taken by Krystle)

If you always do what you always did, then you'll always get what you always got. Basically, unless you change how you do things, think and act, or you will never grow.


I had been staying here for a month. I enjoy my life here. It's beautiful everyday.
Alright, I think from now on, I will do what I feel like doing. I need to enjoy myself till the max in this 1 month time, before I go back home to Malaysia.


School life.
Okay, school seems a little better now rather than the first few days. I get to know more friends and teachers there. All of them are nice to me and they always like to ask me about Malaysia. I love all my chemisry teacher. They are very friendly and they even taught me Italiano. Last friday, Simone and my chemistry teacher was planning to tell the headmaster about me as an exchanged student from Malaysia. Tomorrow, we will see the headmaster... Hope everything will be fine.


This my school.xD



My crazy and funny classmates...



My chemistry teacher, she is so sweet.xD I like her so much!





Serboli, Gabrielle, Leonardo.
Okay, they are seriously funny friends of mine. haha.xD
ARH! School is crazy here!



Yesterday, I went to the church with Sara, Riccardo and Francescca. We had organized some games for the children in the church. YAY! This is the first time I go to such type of occasion. Actually, I was really tired, but then I am also very excited because I would like to have fun with the kids. hehe.xD I arrived in the church as a special guest. Francessca introduced me to the children. I was so happy because they try to speak in English with me and they always give me a big smile when I capture their photos... So cute!!! ARH! They were so active while playing the games. Francessca said the children are 'killing' her because they were too loud and crazy. haha.xD Yea, seriously, they are extremely active! And they are so cute too!


I am the children's special guest.xD




Me and the kids... All of them are so cute.xD hehe^^

After having dinner in Grandma's house yesterday night, I went out with Lori, Sara and friends again because it's Saturday night. They asked me about school in Malaysia. When I told them that we must tie our hair and cut our finger nails to school, they were so shocked! And I was like, 'Yea...' . They never know about this, perhaps? I have to admit that Malaysian school is very strict and we are very realistic compare to their lifestyle here. Johnny sat beside me, and his hand is really hairyyyyyyyy! OMG, to all my Malaysian's girl friends, this photo is dedicated for you guys... haha!


Johnny's hand... MY GOD! SO HAIRY! hahahahahhaa.xP

After that, Lori, Sara and I went to Johnny's house.xD Johnny has a very cute dog, named Snoopy. That was the first dog I played with in since I came to Italy. I really love Snoopy because it is very friendly and adorable! It has a white colour fur and it looks like a wolf eventhough it's size is quiet small. SO CUTE! I like it so much...


The Italians love to go out on saturday night. They like to have fun and be with their friends. Unlike Malaysia, we usually don't go out with friends at night because it's dangerous. But it's different in here because Montevarchi is a safe place and they can go out whenever they want to. Their life is so free and flexible. I like this type of lifestyle because I think we should enjoy life rather than just aiming for our future. Yes, I have to admit that thinking of our future is important, but having a successful future without happiness is not maningful at all.


Photo of the day.

My teacher's baby girl.xD She is so cute!





Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

- James Dean



Love,
Yan yan


No comments:

Post a Comment