Saturday, January 1, 2011

Craziest New Year


This picture is specially dedicated to Daddy. (Hope he will enjoy it orh.xP)
It is an old type of road in the street that they maintained for almost few hundred years in Italy.


Yesterday, I celebrated my afternoon count down with Jia Yi darling in Malaysia through Skype.xD At night, I went out with Sara and friends to Pizzaria. The Pizza was delicious and big, but I still prefer the pizza mamma cook that day because I can choose my own flavour food on to my Pizza and it is much more smaller. haha.xP Mamma said maybe tomorrow she will cook Pizza again! YAY! I love Pizza. Pizza here is very different from Malaysia. In Malaysia, we used to order few piece of pizza and share with others. Just by eating a few slice of it, we are already very full. But in Italy, Pizza is a like a dish. ONE person will eat ONE Pizza by their own. In addition, they will also have some bread as starters and cake as dessert. My god, it's so sickening to eat all of them! In fact that the food are all very delicious but I know I will surely gain lots of weight for the rest of my days here in Italy!

After having dinner with Sara, Andrea and Bernado, we went to the train station to meet Francessca and Giovani. We bought our tickets and then off we go to Florence by the train. Once we arrived in Florence, the New Year atmostphere had already begun! It was really crowded everywhere. We went to an open concert of a few Italian singer, which I have really no idea what are they singing about. We went into the crowd together and everyone there was holding a beer, laughing, talking, shouting, dancing, and crazy-ing, while waiting for a New Year to arrive!

....Cinque, Quattro, Tre, Due, Uno!!!!!!

♥ ♥ BUON ANNO


Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011. Happy New Year, everybody! I truely wish this year will be a better year.



Was crazy-ing here.xP

Everyone in the crowd was crazy, seriously crazy. They danced and shout out really loud just to enjoy themselves as much as they can. Of course, I enjoyed myself too. My friends are so cute, they know I am not allowed to drink beer, thus they bought me a bottle of Coca cola. Fracessca is a little drunk. But she shouted really loud in my ears that she enjoyed her New Year here with me. She even invite me to go to Milano next year as she is going to study in a University there. I am glad that I happened to made them happy. This New Year seemed so meaningful and beautiful. I have no idea how am I supposed to describe it but I really enjoyed myself very much yesterday night. It was one of my craziest New Year in life. I never had this fun before!



Above: Andrea and Giovani.
Below: Bernado, me and Francessca.



Me and Sara.


Me and Francessca.



People are everywhere in Florence.



The concert. It was crowded.


The Italians are one of the craziset human been I had ever seen in my life. Maybe there are more people that are crazier, but so far in my point of view, they are the craziest. They really love parties and they can go very wild because they like to enjoy themselves so much! It is very different fom the Asian people. I hope Asian people can be more open minded and enjoy their life more rather than just working and studying to succed. Enjoying your life is much more important than having suceed in your life.


It was a special New Year with all my new friends here in Italy.

I like New Year in Italy.




Expect the unexpected.
My life is unexpected.
I am still wondering whether
if I had just been dreaming
all these while.

Love,
Yan yan



*****************************************************************************



This is a special post for Mummy.

Hope this picture is better la.xD But I still lke the previous one more.xP



Happy Birthday
I MISS AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm Yu Ning, the girl that went to the same school and is going to Argentina..... I just want to say I like your posts very much. It gave me much insight of want I'm going to expect when I'm at Argentina. Also, Italy has always been one of my favourite country..... and I enjoy all your pictures and writings very much!! Happy New Year and have a great time at the beautiful cities in Italy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Yu Ning! I hope you will have a onderful experence in Argetina too.xD

    ReplyDelete