Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year, everyone.xD

Hey Earthlings,

Today I am very fat.xP I ate a lot of chocolate and sweet. All the food here are just so tempting...


This is today's dinner, Tagameno.xD It is something like pizza, but it's almost the same. Tasty...


This morning I woke up quite early because I have to go to the market with Sara and friends. It was my first time to an Italian market. The market was so different from my country. It rains a little but we don't care. I discovered that the Italians really love to walk. They walk everywhere without feeling tired at all. We walked in the market for the whole morning just to hang out together. This is so weird. They walk around for no purpose, but enjoy themselves while they are together. In Malaysia, we never do it because it is just waste of time and energy. We had rather stay at home to study or rest. Riccardo is moody today and I don't know why. He seems a little quite. Maybe he is tired.

In the afternoon, we went to the supermarket with Bernado and Andrea. They were buying some wine and chocolates for tomorrow's New Year celebration. Bernado even bought me a kinder Maxi chocolate.xD Thankyou, Bernado! That's so nice! But too bad that I am eating too much chocolate now.... I don't wanna be fat.xP


Kinder Maxi Chocolate. I ate a lot of this...

Tomorrow is New Year's eve. I will be going to Florence with my friends and Sara again. FLORENCE! Yay! Love it! I want to buy a lot of things... Stuff in Florence are beautful and nice! But have to make sure that I have enough money to spend beause stuff there are expensive too.xD hehe^^


Lori was driving me crazy just now. I was asking him: Where are you going to stay in Florence tomorrow? But he can't understand what I said at all. Then he started to give me some weird expression which made me laugh so badly. My stomach is very pain now as I laughed too much. I just can't stop laughing because he is doing the same thing repeatingly. Crazy host brother.xP



Lori love computer. He was busy using computer to do is project for the coming examination in his University.


Currently skype-ing with Sinnye and Faizan. We miss our family so much! I was just staying here for almost 2 weeks, but 2 weeks seems like 2 months for me...

Hope I will have a beautiful new year in Florence.xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^


Love,
Yan yan

No comments:

Post a Comment