Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Enjoyed.


It's Lorenzo's winter shoes. He let me wore it because it is very cold outside.xD


Life is colourful here. I am enjoying it very much.

Today was my first day to school. It was crazy though... I was really nervous at first because I had never been to an Italian school before. haha.xD When I first enter the school, everybody look at me with a very weird face. They must have think that it is very weird to see an Asian Chinese girl in their school, very very weird. Luckily, Sara was beside me. She calmed me down. We enter the classroom. I met my first teacher, maths teacher. Sara and her classmates call her the 'Devil Woman', because she is very strict. haha.xP so funny. Then, we have an assembly in the gymnast room. In Malaysia, there's no such thing as gymnast room, so it is a little new for me. The gymnast room is like a basketball court. It s so big and nice! The students dicussed about a party for christmas here as tmrw will be the last day to school. I also met lots of friend in school, they are so nice to me. They are very curious about Malaysia and they are kinda impressed that can speak so many language. They even asked me to translate their names in chinese. They love chinese words, it is like an art for them. I guess they really enjoy to see me write something in chinese.

Italians love 'bodoh'. For them, 'stupid' is like a normal word. They said it like they are joking around. They even said it to their parents and they do not feel rude. It is so different from Malaysia. Italians are not good in English, I spoke with the English teacher here and her english is just so so. But there are also some who can speak quite good in English like Tomato(a.k.a Tomasso). I gave almost everyone a nick name because I cant remember their name.xP Tomato is good in English, but he is a little shy. I sat beside him during assembly, he told me lots of thing about school in Italy. He is very nice. He told me that he was busy thinking of what present he should buy for his girlfriend in christmas. In Italy, it is very normal to have a girlfriend and boyfriend. They do not feel shy about it at all. Lori just showed me his ex-girlfriend in facebook. haha^^ And Sara just went out with her boyfriend, Andrea.


It's snowing everywhere. Ricardo was crazy.xD haha

In the afternoon, me and Sara went to the church to meet Ricardo. They are doing a church project 'presepe' for christmas. It is their culture and tradition to do it during christmas time. I was freezing out there because it was really really cold! haha.xD My shoes was wet, so my feet was really cold. Pappa said my shoes is not suitable for winter, he decided to bring me out to shop for a pair of shoes. Sara, Lori(a.k.a Lorenzo), pappa and me went out for shopping. Unfortunately, I cant find any shoes that suit me. I felt kinda bad because I trouble them shopping with me. But Lori said it is very normal to shop a lot in Italy. Italy is FASHION. haha.xD


My host family are very nice, they dont force me to do something I dont like. I like them a lot. They are like part of my family now. They always try to understand my feelings and ask me whether if I am okay. They are very caring. Pappa love bread a lot. He is very very cute! haha^^ Just like my dream Dad (I hope daddy in Malaysia wont be jealous.xP) haha. Mamma is also very nice, she always give me hugs and I really like it! Lori is like my elder brother now. He is SO SO SO caring!! He likes chinese stuff and he hope that I can cook chinese food for him one day! He likes to communicate with me but he cant because his english is not good. Sara always help me to do translation. Sara is very simple and nice. She is kinda cute sometimes. I am sleeping in the same bedroom with her and we had fun calling people 'bodoh'! hahahahahahahaha.xD Love it!



Love,
Yan yan

2 comments:

  1. your host family treat you so niceee! :D snows a lot right? the car was covered with such thick de snows. really jealous jor :P took lots of picture leh! :DDD love ya and miss ya :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too darling <3 I am happy with what i have now.xD

    ReplyDelete