Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEWs from Italy

If u right beside me, I will probably scream really loud now. I just got some information about my host family in Italy! Cant believe it until I saw those letters! My host family is staying in Montevarchi, Arezzo. It's somewhere located near Florence, Italy. I will also be having a host father Ivo, mother Barbara, brother Lorenzo and sister Sara. Both Lorenzo and Sara is elder than me. Omg, that's great! I had always wanted an elder brother and sister. I will surely have fun with them! Cant wait to meet all of them!

Btw, I also found them in Facebook! Arhhhhh, waiting for their friend confirmation now... They must be sleeping now, cz it's midnight there in Italy.

Besides, I am so gonna meet my new AFS friends in the orientation day! We are gonna meet each other in person!

Somehow, I felt life is colourful. And in order to enjoy the moment of life, I should stay strong

1 comment:

  1. it's happy to hear from you that you've received your letter. :D enjoy your days before going to italy. I'm sure you gonna miss malaysia a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete