Sunday, December 12, 2010

Goodbye


I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe.


3 more days to go.

My dreams are getting closer. So close yet so many goodbyes. This is how it should be. This is how I had expected. Soon and later, I will be facing one of the most challenging journey in my life. But I never thought that in this moment, now I am afraid...

Last week, I had a gathering with my families. It's been a long while since the last gathering. I guess everyone is just busy working. Life seems a little miserable after listening to too many untold story. It's better to be a small kid like Langston baby sleeping in his pram...

I am glad that I am finally done with shopping. I bought lots of present for my host family.xD lalala~ I really hope they will like it. After all, it's Christmas. Who doesn't like presents? hehe^^

Today I will be doing slide show about Malaysia, gonna do lots of presentation stuff there.... Looking for Malay songs and picture now.xP

Btw, Taylor swift's songs are awesome. I still love her voice. :D



Love,
Yan yan

2 comments: