Thursday, December 23, 2010

Florence ♥

This morning, once I woke up I received a message from mum that I had scored 7 As and a C in chinese for PMR. I was so shocked when I know it! I did it! Eventhough I know I sucks in Chinese, but I don't care! I like my results, a lot. My hard work finally pays off.xD I like this. I enjoy hearing mum and dad saying that they are proud of me ;D


In the afternoon, Sara, Riccardo, Francesca, Andrea and me went to Florence by train. We had fun there! Florence is so beautiful. I love Florence. I took lots of picture too!xD Florence is a fashion city. I saw lots of handbags, shirts, shoes... haha.xD I bought a H&M Mascara and lip stick for mum or maybe some of my friends because it is a very famous brand in Italy. Fracessca said if I want, we can go to Florence again before I go back to Malaysia. That's so nice of her. I like Francessca. Manwhile we had Mc Donald for lunch in Florence too. It was my first time eaing pork in Mc Donald because Malaysia never sell pork in Mc Donald. It was tasty! haha.xD Riccardo was spending time playing with the pigeons. Riccardo has orange colour hair, mustache and even eyelashes!! OMG. I LOVE IT. haha. Riccardo and Francesca also like Chinese. I taught them how to write and speak their name in Chinese. I think they really like it. I am having such funny and crazy conversation with them. But it is good because I am able to cope with them even if they do not speak fluet English.



This is one of the most famous bridge in Florence. (sorry, I forget it's name.xP)


Sara, Me, Francesca and Riccardo. Andrea was holding the camera ;D


This is so so so cute!! I wanted to buy it for Langston baby, but langston only like Thomas, so i did not buy it. TT

Italians talk very loudly, they like to shout and sing along the street like nobody would ever care. It's like they just live in their own world and they dont care what people think about them. They are very different from Asian people. Italians also often go out with friends. They go out almost every night. Italians love to smoke and drink. For them, it is very normal, even teenage smoke very often. Thus, they are quite shock to know that I do not drink or smoke. haha.xD But I am very strong with who I am. I won't smoke or drink.

Right now, I am just sitting right beside Lori. Lori is playing computer games. We have 3 computers here at home. Sara use the laptop, Lori use his own computer and I use the smaller computer. I am taking my sweet time to blog here as my host family allow me to use the internet whenever I want to. They are super nice and I love it so much because I hope to blog about every single thing that happened in here. I felt so lucky to have them as my host family.

Yesterday, I asked Sara why she wants to host me? She said it was pappa's idea. And Pappa can't communicate with me, thus he use use google translation to tell me why he wants to host me. As what he wrote, he said it is becuase he wants to change the family dynamics. Usually, at home, Lori is always playing with his computer and Sara do not like to involve herself in the family activities. Pappa said he wants to host me so that the family can be closer to each other as communications between the family will increase. I felt so... I dont know. I do not know how to describe my feelings at that moment. I just felt lucky. Lucky that I can fully understand what is really going on. In my mind, I always thought that host family wants to host a student from a different country because they wants to understand different cultures and lifestyle. Pappa is very nice to me. Pappa is very cute. I feel like I understand him and the family of Debolini more after the conversation.



This will be the longest journey in my life. I hope I face it with no fears.

Love,
Yan yan

2 comments:

  1. hey darl. never see you on ur skype before guess u're busy (:
    hope you enjoy life there. :D
    and and andd, the camera-like thingy, i saw one quite similar to it in aus. and i was playing with it. hahahaha, cute right? :D

    oh yeaaaa, and, italians really talk loud and always sing! i like it that way actually xD enjoy there. be an italian when you're at italy. you'll enjoy lots :D

    muchiee love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, congratulations to you for getting 7A's! :D i'm sure you are really happy and even jumping here and there when you knew about it. :P wow, the camera is super cute. xD hmm, hope you can bring all of them more closer to each other. :D

    school is starting in about 10 days' time. it's gonna be weird without you. :P I'm sure that jenny thinks the same too. We will miss ya a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete