Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve

Today is christmas eve. I just went to the church with Pappa, mamma and Sara. Lori was playing computer at home. The church I went was so big and beautiful! Usually, in Malaysia's church is not even nice or big. But the church here is so grand, just like the type of church we always see in movies when somebody gets wedding. Once I walked in to the church, I felt something really strange in my mind. I looked at the statue of Jesus Christ and my heart felt so confused. The only thing that came acrossed my mind is a question. This question is : What brings me here? My heart is very pain and I do not know why my tears are starting to fall. Maybe the church's atmosphere made me felt touched.



It's Christmas! I am gonna eat a lot tomorrow! In Italy, people eat a lot during Christmas and New Year. It is their tradision to eat as much as they can during this period of time. I just finished dinner with my host family. They made me ate so much and I am totally full now. My stomach is very very big now.xD


I dont remember what is this, but I like to eat it.xD


Lori is out now. I felt kinda bored without Lori playing computer beside me. He is probably out for a drink with his friend. Sara is at another room. She is chatting with her boyfriend, Andrea. Andrea like to read books, he is a very nice guy.


I just phoned Eng Seng and he is so happy to talk to me. We went crazy because we are so happy about our host family and our new life in Italy. I miss him so much!! Eng Seng arh, faster make skype la...xD I am starting to miss my friends and family now. It's been a week I stay here in Montervachi.

Well, that's all. hope you guys have a wonderful christmas.xD

Love,
yanyan

No comments:

Post a Comment