Sunday, December 19, 2010

Arrived.

Ciao bloggie.


It is my third day in Italy. Really love the weather here. It snows very heavily on friday. I arrived in Rome with my friends from Malaysia on Thursday. Eng Seng, Sinnye, Faizan and I were really excited and crazy about it. We stayed in Villa Aurelia for a night and had orientation there with the AFS volunteers. It was really fun! I will always remember the too-too-train we were playing. haha.xD And something really weird happen. The AFS volunteer there said that it is rare to see snow in Rome. Rome was snowing!! But it is not so heavy. It is really nice to see snow. It was my first time.



My luggage, to Arezzo.



On the next day, I sat a train from Rome to Arezzo, my host family city. The train delayed almost two hours. Me and Roberta had a nice conversation in the train while I was going to meet my host family. When I arrived to Arezzo, I saw snow everywhere! My god, that was really really beautiful. Never seen snow all over the street before.

I arrived to the station of Arezzo. Came down from the train. I was looking forward to meet my host family. Suddenly, I saw a man holding a paper, waving in the air. It is written"WELCOME KRYSTLE". WOW. I recognize the man, it was pappa Ivo. Soon, I saw Sara, mamma Barbara and Lorenzo. ARHHH!! Gave all of them a big hug and kiss. Lorenzo and Pappa helped me with my luggage, they are so generous.xD haha^^ The journey to my host family house took about an hour. We chat in the car. Talking with them is kinda hard cause they only understand a little bit of English. Italians are not good in English... hahahahhahaha.xP


Snow is everywhere. Love it.


Once I arrived, I gave them present. They bought present for me too! They bought a really nice winter jacket for me.xD Love them so much!!!!



Italians love oriagami. Francessca taught me how to make a snowman paper. hahaha.xD Carino

This morning, Sara, pappa and mamma bring me out to play with snowballs. It was fun!!! So cold! I wore the skiing jacket.xD First time for me again!



Tree is Albero.xD cute.




Had fun with snow.xD


Love,
yan yan

1 comment:

  1. oh my gee! so nice laaaaa! i'm envy with you alrd :PP haha! it's so nice to see that you enjoyed it very much :D

    ReplyDelete