Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life is short

8 more days to go.

Somebody told me that life is getting shorter thesedays. Life is short, thus I wanna climb as high as I can now ;) I don't wanna waste my time anymore...

Had been chatting quite a few times with my host brother, Lorenzo.Yesterday was Sara's birthday but she is sick, she is not feeling well... Haiz, pity her lo. Hope she will get well soon.xD Daddy Ivo remind me to bring thick jackets becz it's really cold there... They said they will bring me to see snow as I have never seen snow in my life before!. They said playing with snowball and skating is fun.xD OMG, that's so nice! I am excited already! :D

I discovered that my host family don't really understand english. I spend whole night chatting with them through google translate. Haiz, it's really hard to communicate la~ Help! Lorenzo said Italiano is their main domestic language. They learn latin and English a little, but they don't really speak. It will be a problem when I go there if I don't learn my italiano well now... I am learning Italiano now. Seriously learning... Here's my homework :
Mi piace = I like

Mi dispiace = I am sorry

Bello = Good

Bouna Notte = Good Night

Non Capisco = I do not understand **( I love this word the most)

Malata = sick

Haha, maybe after I come back from Italy, I can speak Italiano! xD Hope ba~


Lorenzo also asked me whether I know how to cook... He said he will teach me to cook Pizza, but in return I have to teach them some Malaysian food recipe. haha, frankly, I am not even good in cooking. I just know how to cook maggi, egg and steam rice with my rice cooker.xP But I am also trying to cook some now... Last week, Mum taught me how to cook my favourite dish, potato chicken. I cook it myself today! My family thought it was nice though. Yummy :)


Lalala~ My cousins are coming back from Singapore today. Marcus had been waiting for this long enough.xD haha^^ Hope we will have great time together ba~ After this I will go to Italy le... Kinda tak sampai hati lo, but still very excited to go!!




(photo edited**)
Daddy and me,
wearing contact lens.xP
Love him so much orh.xD

Love, yanyan

1 comment:

  1. dear dear, Non Capisco any italian. :P haha, have fun with your cousins. :D

    ReplyDelete