Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hopes for New Year


The view was beautiful in Italy. I wish I can capture more photos here.

Firstly, Mum, please don't be too worried about me, I am save and sound here, ok?
(I seriously miss my family after skype-ing with them...)


I woke up really late because I went out to pub with Sara and friends yesterday night. They played Taboo, which is an Italian game. I am not able to join them as I do not understand Italiano well. But I managed to teach them some childish game from Malaysia. They actully went crazy and loud. We are too noisy, the waiter in the pub warned us to be quiet, but we just ignore them. haha.xD We are so bad... Anyway, I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and it was so tasty! It cost around 3€, that means it is RM12.xD I sat beside Federica, Francesca's sister. She is 15 years old, just like me. But it seems like she is very mature and I am like still a kid. Yea, European girls gets mature faster than Asian girls. hehe^^



I just bought a new hand bag and I think it is really nice eventhough it looks quiet mature.


I am currently drinking a cup of hot chocolate with Lori again. Lori said he understands what I wrote here but he do not understand what I speak. haha.xD Maybe the Italian's just study English and they seldom communicate with people in English. Meanwhile, I really enjoy playing chess with Pappa. He thought me a lot of new techniques. It was really hard to communicate with him because he can't speak English at all. But I know he is trying his very best to communicate with me. Anyway, using google translation is the best way for us to communicate.xD


Was playing chess with Pappa. Pappa loves chess^^

Just now the AFS local chapter of Arezzo came to our house. I was really nervous! Because they are coming here to check out whether if I am adapting myself to this family. Once they arrived here, they asked me a lot of question about Debolini's family and I. I just keep on smiling for no reason because I did not want anything to go wrong. haha. I am so not myself.xP Anyway, I managed to communicate with them smoothly because they speaks fluet English and they had a beautiful accent.

Monday, Sara, Riccardo and me went to Fracescca's house for dinner. We were really crazy in the house because Francessca's family is in Siena and only Francessca is at home. haha.xD We even made our own dinner but the food really sucks because we do not know how to cook! hahahahaha.xD



Went to the supermarket to buy some ingredient with Francessca, Sara and Riccardo.xD
Btw, what do you think about my new shoes?



Dinner is ready! (But actually dinner was really horrible because we do not know how to cook.xP)



This is Francessca's parrot. It's so cuteeeee^^ It can't speak yet as it is still a baby parrot.xD




Riccardo looks like this duck.xP



We were playing a lot in Francescca's house. We went crazy^^


Today, Sara went out with Andrea early in the morning and I did not want to wake up until 12pm. Mamma thought I was ill and she wake me up to see whether if I am okay. I am too tired. I do not know why, but I just felt very very tired. Maybe I am still not use to it to go out at night so often. Sara just asked me whether if I want to go out tonight, I declined her because I need some rest. I felt tired and lazy to go out now. Sorry... :(

New Year. Will it be fun here? I hope it will be.





Somebody said that my
blog is cute. Thankyou. xD
Day by day blogging here,
I am starting to understand
the real meaning of 'BLOG'.

Love,
Yan yan

No comments:

Post a Comment