Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Dear bloggie,


Today is the first day of christmas, I woke up really late this morning as I slept late yesterday night. I went to the church to celebrate Christmas with all my new friends and family there yesterday night. Francesca was busy doing translation for me because I couldn't understand what the people are talking in the church. We also sang songs and shake hands with everybody. That's so nice. My first Christmas in Italy is very very different from Malaysia. This Christmas is very speial for me as I had received so many wishes from almost everyone I met here. I like the way it happened to be at that moment.


Francesca, me and Riccardo.
We were so bored there and I wore Francesca's Spectacles. Love it.xD

On the next day, which is the day of Christmas, I went to Grandma's house for lunch. It was not just a simple lunch, but a BIG BIG lunch. You will never imagine how much they eat. I was SO SO SO full.xD After eating the lunch, I received present from Sara's Aunt and grandma. Sara's Aunt gave me lip gloss bracelet, which I really really love it so much!! It was so beautiful.... And grandma gave me a cute white blouse :D Then, we chat chat and chat. I love Christmas here.


In the evening, I went to Pappa's friend house. The house really nice, all white, clean and neat. They even have a pet cat. I was playing with the cat there and I enjoyed it so much. Everyone was talking in Italiano but I do not understand it. I am glad that the cat had made my day.xD haha^^

I just skyped with mummy just now. They finally know how to use facebook and skype. That's really good.xD And they even read my blog now. WOW. Hope I won't miss home so much, because I still have 2 more months to go.


Sara and Lori is out now. They went out with their friends. They go out almost every day and they do not feel tired at all. I did not followed them as I was really tired today.... Three days I did not sleep well. I am about to have a good sleep now. Good night ;D



Love,
Yan yan

1 comment:

  1. I know right?!! Their Xmas lunch is a big big big big LUNCH!

    ReplyDelete