Monday, December 27, 2010

Busy Christmas.


The snow had gone. How I hope it will snow again.
(it's still very very cold without the snow.xP)

Christmas is over. Yesterday, me and my host family went to another grandma's house for BIG BIG lunch again. We ate a lot lahh... And guess what? I received more present again!! Grandma gave me a pair of earings and Aunty Sabrina bought me a necklace. I love them so much! They are all so nice and friendly to me. They ask me a lot of things about Malaysia and they love tiger in Malaysia. haha.xD I am so happy that I am able to tell them so much about my own country. They said they might plan to visit Malaysia next year! That's so niceeeeee :D They are also impressed that I am able to speak so many type of language. They think I am a fast learner as I can understand a little what they are talking about now and I almost remember whatever word that they had taught me. I felt so proud of myself. Eveything seems to be going well here.



I told them I cant drink wine. They respect me, and I respect them as well. Love it.xD





A necklace gift from Aunty Sabrina ;D



This is the lip gloss bracelet I had been talking about from the previous post. It was a gift from Sara's Aunt.




This little baby is really cute.xD Too bad, she can only understand Italiano but not English.xD
She is Pappa's friend's daughter.

Yesterday, Pappa, Mamma and Sara bring me out to see real 'Presepe'. I like it very much but it was so cold up there in the hill. I was freezing!! So, I did not manage to capture a nice photo. At night, I went out to the pub with Sara, Andrea and Bernardo. Bernardo knows a lot of worldwide things. And I am so happy that he knows about Malaysia's petronas and twins tower! He is the first person I know in Italy who actually know something about Malaysia. We had nice conversation together!

I woke up at 11 a.m this morning. Do not be shock, because Italians often wake up very late during holidays or weekends. Sara woke up even later than me.xD Then, we did some cleaning at home together. Lori and Sara did not enjoy home cleaning. Only Pappa like to do it. Pappa is cleaning the toilet now and I do not know why he doesn't let me clean it with him. Haiz. Everybody in the house now is busy. Lori is busy with computer games, Sara is chatting in facebook with her friends, I am blogging here. It's a good thing because everyone is having some space for themselves. I like this.

New year is coming ahead. Hope I will have a beautiful new year in Italy.xD


The hat was from Federico.
He gave it to me as a
Christmas present.xD
Love it!!

Love,
Yan yan

1 comment:

  1. dear dear, it's so nice to see you adapted their environment so well. :D hehe, you can mix with them so well and even did some cleaning together :D hehe. anyway, it's a really cool hat! :)

    ReplyDelete