Monday, January 3, 2011

Siena ♥

Feels like I had change my point of view to this beautiful world. I like this awesome feeling.

Time is running fast. It's my third week staying in Italy. Life here is so enjoyable. I am blessed that I had this chance to be somebody who I want to be in here. The sky turns dark very fast everyday, thus the night is longer than the day. I can see sunset at 4pm in the evening. That is weird. Sometimes, I felt like my world had gone up side down. I slept late and woke up late. I am eating so much nowadays because I felt hungary for no reason. I am worst than a pig now. Life like this is kinda scary but I can't deny that I like it. However, I hope the school will start soon because I want to get back to my daily pace. Wake up early and sleep early.

Yesterday, I went to Siena with Sara, Riccardo, Mamma and Pappa. The driving journey from Montervachi to Siena took about an hour. In the car, I look out through the window.The view was beautiful, it looked like some scene that I usually watch them movies.



Siena. It's beautiful.


Me and Sara. I was looking for somewhere to sit because we walked a lot.



Haha. Yes, Riccardo again. Always with a very cute look.xP



ARHHH! The dog is so cute and big! Italians like to bring dogs out for a walk. Everywhere I go also can see a dog. I LIKE!



We were walking around there.xD

Siena is famous for hourse riding competition. Pappa said the competition always held on March and September, which is twice a year. Siena is also a shopping paradise! Too bad that is was Sunday and almost everything is very expensive there. All I managed to buy was a Gelato(means ice-cream in Italiano), which cost me 2.50€. Haha.xD Eating ice-cream in winter was fun! I never try it before!


The ice-cream cones.



After shopping for a whole day, we went home for dinner. We ate Pizza. I ate 2 plates of Pizza! I am very fat now... Help... Before I become a fat girl back home to Malasyia.


Today. Bad.xP
I did not sleep well yesterday night because I drank a cup of Cappucino before I go to bed. I can't sleep for the whole night and I was freaking tired this morning. Afternoon, Andrea came to our house to teach Sara Chemistry. Andrea is a good person. He do not smoke and he is very good in studdies. Pappa and Mamma like him so much. haha.xD It's so nice that he and Sara taught me Italiano too! Lori was having home tutor today... Their home tutor is so expensive. It is 10€ per hour class. That means it's RM40!! WOW. Lori is having his big exam on the coming week. He looks very stressful and he always get angry very easily. Pappa said he is like a little woman because he swings his mood easily. Haha.





Me, standing here alone.
I had never felt
this strong before.


Love,
Yan yan


No comments:

Post a Comment