Thursday, January 20, 2011

Making Malaysia proud.


If you obey all the rules, you will miss all the fun.

Time to blog...

Okay, what to blog today?
Well, today I did not go to school. haha.xD Thx to Sara, I am also a lazy pig. I slept until 2pm in the afternoon and then Lori wake me up for lunch. Waking up so early everyday to school is nothing, but the thing is I wake up so early and go to school to sleep again... SLEEP. It may sounds nice that I can sleep in school, but it's not true... Haiz, teachers will be talking something in Italiano which I couldn't understand at all. Then, I will just sit there and sleep. One hour later, I woke up, the teacher is still talking and I just listen to some songs from my phone or capturing photos with my new Camera. Thx to my phone and camera, it really helps me to pass time. Or not I really have nothing to do. But anyway, the teachers are still very nice to me lahh... They allow me to do anything I want and they are all quiet friendly.xD I like chemistry class the most because we get to go to the laboratory and I won't feel so bored because my classmates will do some experiment... And then I can walk around to help them. Unlike sitting in the class to study.



My classmates were doing experiment. These are liquids of Crystal. hehe^^ Nice?


Tuesday, as usual, I slept in the class for the first two period as my classmates were having Chemistry exam test today. I was really tired though. Suddenly, Sara woke me up and told me that the headmaster had hanged Malaysia's flag, Jalur Gemilang beside their country's flag! OMG! I was so excited and I quickly ran out from the class just see it. I saw it! WOW, this is the first time I felt so grateful about my country. I am so proud of it! Students who passed by were curious and they look at it, asking each other 'what flag is that?' haha.xD During recess time, I was hanging in the corner just to look at my own ountry's flag and then I will smile for no reason. I am a little insane, but it really feels great to see my own country's flag in another country. Weldone Krystle! You are doing good.xD I felt so proud of myself either...



Malaysia's Flag, Jalur Gemilang.xD


Yesterday, we have PE (Physical Education) at school, which is PJK. Did I ever mention to you about the gymnast room in my school? It was so big and nice... I really like it because we do not have such thing as gymnast room in Malaysia. haha.xD In my class , there are only 3 girls and the other are boys because it s a chemistry school. Thus, they always play soccer during PE. Soccer is one of the most important sports for them. Wonder if you guys watch FIFA? The Italians Soccer team is quiet good.



Playing Soccer in the gymnast room...

I just sit down there and capture a lot of photos because I do not know how to play at all and I am bad in sports. Oh yeah, the way they play soccer is very different from Malaysia. I like to see them play.xD It's quiet funny sometimes, they are very active and playful, they also shout to each other a lot while playing. Unlike Malaysia, we are not as noisy as them. Haha.xP

At home, I like it most during lunch or dinner because this is the time when everybody in the house will gather around together to have our meals. haha.xD After staying here for a month, I realise I am starting to eat a lot too. Italians are very passionate to what they eat. And you can never imagine how many oil they put on to the food. I was like OMG. But then they said is okay because oil in Italy is quiet good and is healthy to eat... Okay... haha.xD I am speechless. But I kinda like food with oil now. Maybe I had already adapt to what they eat.

I was invited to a class dinner with my classmates on the comng week, hope it will be fun because I haven't try this before.xD AFS volunteer Andrea is coming for a dinner in our house next Monday, I am asked to prepare chinese food again. This time I need to figure out something to cook and go shopping for to buy some ingredients as well. Hope everything will turns out good la.xD

Wonder how's school in Malaysia? And the coming chinese new year...




Erghh! I hate my pimples.xP

Love,
Yan yan

No comments:

Post a Comment