Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sweet life


Happiness keeps you sweet.
Trials keep you strong.


Okay, Ci-ciao.xD


Dear earthlings,

Morning, as usual, I go to school with Sara and I wake up 7 am early in the morning because I have to catch up my bus at 7.30 am. I love nutella and biscuits for breakfast in the morning. Then Mamma will fetch us to the bus station. My bus arrived, and off we go to school in St. Giovani. Arrived in school, I walk into the classroom and my classmates will say 'Boun Giorno' to me, means good morning. I like that because it makes me feel fresh with greeting from people. The first class was Maths today. I dislike Maths. My maths teacher did not had a real conversation with me before, and I have no idea why is she so cold to me... Maybe she dislike foreign student, I guess. Then, I have chemistry class because I am studying in a chemistry school here. They have a lot of chemistry class and most of the chemistry teachers are very friendly and nice. Unfortunately, I can't understand what are they talking about most of the time, because they speak really fast in Italiano. So, basically, I just sit down there and observe what they do. And if I am tired, I sleep in the class and no one will care because they know that I can't understand. My classmates are nice to me even though they seemed a little busy with their homeworks and stuff. Later, I had English class, I sat with Gabrielle during English lesson because Sara wants to learn her English and she wants to concentrate. Gabrielle is very friendly, but he can't speak English very well. Thus, we had tough time with communication. But it was fun though because he was so funny. haha.xD


Afternoon, Francesca fetches Federica, me, Sara and Riccardo home. We listen to our favourite song 'Vuoi Vedere che Ti amo', my first Italian song. I can sing it a little now... Hehe.xD I am expecting to learn an Italiano song here. Then, after lunch, Lori fetch me out to take sofia from school. Thankyou Lori! Sayang you.xD Yes, I went out with Sofia today. We went to a street in Montervachi for shopping. Bought a mini skirt 7€, jeans 20€ , and a small piece of jacket5€.




We drank hot chocolate.xD Yummy...

Sofia.xD



Sofia and I.

Sofia is very brave. She sat 2 bus home all by her own... If it's me, I am surely very scared and I will feel lonely. She also speaks good Italiano now. She had learned it so fast, just for 4 months, she can speak fluently. I wish I can be like her. We had fun chatting together today. She is quiet shy, but I guess she is friendly when you get to meet her. I really hope to see her again. And I also wished her all the best for the coming months staying here with her host family.







Maybe the world isn't funny?
There's always a reason behind
everything that happened.
Meeting each other which is
impossible for you to meet with

might not be a coincidence?

It might be fated :)

- by my lovely best friend

Love, Yan yan

2 comments:

  1. hey there. i have not been online for like, 3 weeks ady. haha. so did not really catch up with what ya doing. so just saw your blog and seems like you're awesomely enjoying life there. haha. good for you and congratz (: much love. i miss you haha. and your nikon is awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx, darling.xD No wonder dint see you on these days. But yr skype always got on, so i though u r on9. Find you a few times, but no response. I think that was your dad. Miss you so much... Lots of thing I wanna tell you... I read yr blog too, looks like you are very eager to what you are heading for. I hope you will find yr dreams ;D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete